This is techblog86 with the latest in China tech, mobile and startup news. This site has a particular focus on Mac, social media, Internet policy and regional tech news from China.
► More information
Content Restoration in Progress
Content is currently being restored from the archives, starting from 01 January 2008 through to 31 December 2013. David is literally sifting through a full terabyte of archives using Spotlight, but at times also using file-by-file inspection. This will take some time... and your understanding will be appreciated! Content formerly from Global Mac News published on or after 01 January 2008 has also been incorporated. However, not incorporated will be any content first published prior to 01 January 2008, former BeiMac content, or content previously published on Tech in Asia / Penn Olsen.
techblog86 has recently been made aware that there are websites that copy the entire contents of this blog. This is illegal, in particular where there is money involved. Furthermore, the nature of the Web means things change quickly, so posts might be updated. This blog in no way endorses any outside sites with copied content and will not be held responsible for copied posts. Always get your legit news from techblog86.com — check the URL to make sure it's real.
Street Level China Network Sites
- Tianjin Readies More Works Plans for Metro Lines 7 and 11 24 May 2019
- China to Open Nearly 5,000 km of HSR Lines in 2019 24 May 2019
- Second HSR Station for Hong Kong? Macao to Get High Speed? 27 March 2019
- China Railways Announces New Timetables to Take Effect on 10 April 2019 22 March 2019
- Could Ji’nan West Become a 36-Platform Monster? 21 March 2019