This is techblog86 with the latest in China tech, mobile and startup news. This site has a particular focus on Mac, social media, Internet policy and regional tech news from China.
► More information
Content Restoration in Progress
Content is currently being restored from the archives, starting from 01 January 2008 through to 31 December 2013. David is literally sifting through a full terabyte of archives using Spotlight, but at times also using file-by-file inspection. This will take some time... and your understanding will be appreciated! Content formerly from Global Mac News published on or after 01 January 2008 has also been incorporated. However, not incorporated will be any content first published prior to 01 January 2008, former BeiMac content, or content previously published on Tech in Asia / Penn Olsen.
techblog86 has recently been made aware that there are websites that copy the entire contents of this blog. This is illegal, in particular where there is money involved. Furthermore, the nature of the Web means things change quickly, so posts might be updated. This blog in no way endorses any outside sites with copied content and will not be held responsible for copied posts. Always get your legit news from techblog86.com — check the URL to make sure it's real.
Street Level China Network Sites
- Zhou Tao, Chinese TV Presenter, Wants to See More Young Presenting Talent 21 July 2015
- TV Programme from Tianjin Satellite TV Wants to Help You Realise Your Dreams 20 July 2015
- Inaugural Media Convergence Conference to be Held on 19 August 2015 in Shenzhen 16 July 2015
- Culture Minister Wants More Chinese Culture in the World (But…) 13 July 2015
- Guangming Daily Talks on “Journalism and Communication Theory with Chinese Characteristics”: What is It? 3 July 2015
- Chongqing-Wanzhou Railway Opens; Train Services Begin 28 November 2016
- Eastern China-Kunming in 9 Hours: Shanghai Rail Reveals New Timetable Effective 05 January 2017 22 November 2016
- Hohhot Rail Publishes Guide on Baotou Ring Railway Bus Connections 22 November 2016
- Up to 34 New Railway Lines to Enter Operation Before End of 2016 19 November 2016
- Tracking China Reveals Refreshed Logo 19 November 2016